PBL - 0001_1639042427
£80000 - £85000 per annum + Car Allowance, Bonus
almost 2 years ago
Salary: c. £80,000 - £85,000 + Car allowance, bonus and more!
I am hiring a Solution Architect with a strong background in the retail industry to join a globally recognised multichannel high street brand who are undertaking a digital transformation programme.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Working with Project Managers, Business Analysts and business stakeholders in understanding business needs to develop appropriate technology solution options to solve business problems
* Creating solution architectures that align to the EA standards and the IT road-map, ensuring any deviations are agreed with the respective Enterprise Architects
* Supporting the Business Analysts in determining high level non-functional requirements
* Creating high level system impact assessments, as-is/to-be blueprints, and solution concept diagrams
* Performing the design authority role on projects ensuring that the solutions delivered align to the solution architecture, and managing and resolving any design issues as they arise
* Active involvement in any vendor selection processes and management throughout the project life-cycle
* Existing commercial Solution Architecture experience
* Degree qualified or equivalent experience in a relevant technical discipline
* Significant experience of designing solutions that operate on the core technologies in use within New Look such as e-Commerce, OMS, retail ERP, WMS, Supply Chain, HR and Finance systems.
* Proven ability to deliver flexible, reliable, supportable, cost effective (packaged and bespoke) IT solutions
* Demonstrable experience in IT industry standards, services, design, architecture principles design, architecture views and viewpoint design, building block design, solutions modelling and systems behaviour
* Good experience of IT Architecture (and underlying frameworks such as TOGAF and SOA) including the development (and ensuring adherence to) architecture principles and standard
* Knowledge of relevant technologies including document management, CRM/case management, BPM, web applications, portals, messaging, and integration (Middleware), data management.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.