over 1 year ago
Location: Various locations across UK
Duration: 10 months
Rate: Market rate
Our key client in the FMCG sector are seeking a Business Analyst to join their team on a 10 month contract. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to be involved in the development, support and delivery of a global programme in a large, complex business.
You will have an excellent track record in gathering, defining and translating business requirements, holding workshops with key individuals and have an excellent understanding of Source to Settle processes including Contract Management.
We require candidates with the following skills;
* MUST have a strong background in Legal and understanding of Contract Management processes
* MUST have experience in implementing Source to Settle integrated / suite technologies such as Icertis
* Strong P2P skills
* Experience working alongside different functions including Finance, Legal, Procurement, IT Services and Architecture
* Experience in digital delivery using Agile methodology
* Experience working in global environments and in similar organisations
* Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
* Strong experience of running workshops and elicitation of business requirements
If you are interested in this role and have the above skillset, please apply with an up-to-date copy of your CV.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.