£600 - £700 per day
11 months ago
Duration: 9 months contract.
Location: London, 2 days onsite/3 days from home.
Salary: £600-700/day INSIDE IR35 (Umbrella)
I am working with a global fashion retailer who is undergoing a major digital transformation and are expanding their global architecture team. They are looking for an experienced Solution Architect to help them drive their omnichannel payment strategy and architecture, including the replacement of their current payment gateway. You will play a key role in the progress of their till refresh project as well as their website redevelopment.
Main responsibilities include:
* Working with PM, BA and other stakeholders to understand business needs and develop the most appropriate technology solutions.
* Creating solution architectures that align to the EA standards and the IT roadmap
* Creating high level system impact assessments, as-is/to-be blueprints, and solution concept diagrams
* Supporting Enterprise Architects to develop and communicate IT strategy and technology plans.
* Keep up to date with latest technology developments and retail market for solution architecture.
To be successful in this role you will need:
* Strong payments architecture experience within retail, ecommerce or related industries.
* Knowledge and experience of merchant/ecommerce payments, PCI DSS, PSD2 and more.
* Experience with IT industry standards, services, design, architecture principles design.
* Experience working within a large B2C Organisation.
* Experience and understanding of architecture frameworks such as TOGAF or Archimate.
* Good leadership and experience influencing senior stakeholders.
* Agile experience.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.