SFU - 002_1643717703
Up to £127000 per annum + Car Allowance & Company Benefits
4 months ago
Location: Fully Flexible, access to London, Weymouth or Stoke-on-Trent
Working Pattern: Hybrid
Compensation: Up to £127,000K a year + £5,000 car allowance + benefits + bonus
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Software Engineer to join a leading retail organisation. This role will be working as part of a global digital transformation and would suit an experienced Senior Software Engineer with a background in retail and working alongside junior Developers and will be expected to use their judgement and functional experience to make decisions.
As a Senior Software Engineer you will be responsible for:
* Plans tasks for self and others, and is accountable for their delivery.
* Provides oversight and guidance for the design and implementation of software projects.
* Works with Scrum Team to leverage tools and processes to iterative plan and develop both new features and bug fixes defined as part of the project.
* Tracks tasks, report status, and works both individually and in teams to implement software solutions.
* Drives development of fast, clean and reliable code
* Leads appropriate program and source code documentation. Leads design and code reviews.
* Analyses issues in code and identify solutions
* Provides 3rd level technical support as needed.
* May also be responsible for leading other team members and performing quality reviews of the work of other team members.
As a Senior Software Engineer you will have the following skills and experience:
* Significant understanding of agile methodologies
If you are an experienced Senior Software Engineer with the rights to work in the UK and looking for a new role, please apply with your most recent CV
(If you are not interested but you know the right person for the role let me know)
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.