PBL - 010_1641553350
Car Allowance, Bonus
11 months ago
We've been bringing the latest fashion to the high-street since 1969. We're now a global, multichannel brand offering on-trend, value-fashion for women and men. Even after 50 years we've stayed true to our original mission of delivering fabulous products at a price our customers can afford.
It's our values that inspire us every day - we play to win, we are customer obsessed, we work as one…and it starts with you.
We are always on the lookout for talented, passionate people to join our team.
* Plans tasks for self and others, and is accountable for their delivery.
* Provides oversight and guidance for the design and implementation of software projects.
* Works with Scrum Team to leverage tools and processes to iteratively plan and develop both new features and bug fixes defined as part of the project.
* Tracks tasks, reports status, and works both individually and in teams to implement software solutions.
* Drives development of fast, clean and reliable code
* Leads appropriate program and source code documentation. Leads design and code reviews.
* Analyses issues in code and identify solutions
* Provides 3rd level technical support as needed.
* Performs unit, string, system, volume and regression testing activities per documented test strategies and plans.
* Establishes user and model office testing environments.
* May also be responsible for leading other team members and performing quality reviews of the work of other team members.
Functional Knowledge -
* Experience with the following:
* The role will be responsible for working alongside junior Developers and will be expected to use their judgement and functional experience to make decisions
* Scope for Line Management & mentoring should you wish to lead the team
* Significant understanding of agile methodologies
Business Expertise -
* Experience of working in Retail would be advantageous but is not a prerequisite
* Should have experience of working within squads and collaborating with internal stakeholders to translate business requirements to technical requirements and solutions
* Experience of supervising junior resource
* Capability in managing people providing leadership required such as coaching, setting objectives and carrying out performance reviews
* Is able to evidence promotion of development best practices
* May be required to work occasionally in addition to the standard 9-5 working hours to troubleshoot issues with live applications
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.