City of London, London
£500 - £650 per day
7 months ago
Start date: asap
Rate: £550pd (inside IR35)
Working arrangements: Hybrid office / wfh model as per fitting in with the team schedule.
* Solid experience of C# development utilising the standard Microsoft stack (WPF, WinForms, WCF, Entity Framework, SQL Server).
* Banking experience - especially around Commodities.
* Knowledge and experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment.
* Extend IT system functionality for Commodity OTC Products (Pre-Trade and Regulatory Reporting)
* Developing C# .Net applications.
* Assist 1st and 2nd line support IT problem resolution.
* Work closely with existing Dev Team
* Develop full-stack solutions - user interface, business logic, services and data layer.
* Interact directly with Front Office
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.