Do you feel that your career has stalled? Does your employer not match your ambition for progression and vision of success? Do you feel that now is the time to take the next step in your career but have concerns about leaving your desk behind?
We understand that successful and established Contract Recruiters find it challenging to leave the desks that they have built. We can help you move into the role and environment you want with the support and income security you need. Speak to Paul McGuinness to learn more.
We seek a successful Senior Consultant with an established background in contract recruitment to join our award-winning contract recruitment team. Work alongside some of the most successful recruitment consultants in the industry and help us do what we do best; pair talent with opportunity and enhance the careers of our candidates at globally recognised clients. Has there ever been a more important time to put people back to work? To find out more about this and other opportunities, apply now!
The JM Group is a leading IT, Change, and Digital Transformation Recruitment firm with over 30 years of industry experience and an outstanding client base of innovative organisations. We provide a wide range of recruitment services including Permanent, Contract, and Interim recruitment across the globe with a proven specialism in the creation of Near Shore Digital Development centres.
2021 is shaping up to be an incredible year in our industry and we have ambitious plans as we continue to see growth across all areas of our organisation. We are currently recruiting people who are driven, charismatic and excited for a new challenge.
- Building and nurturing strong commercial relationships with new and existing clients.
- Placing candidates in contract and interim roles within the IT industry.
- Leveraging existing relationships to uncover and win contract business.
- Generating new business with existing clients and prospects.
- Managing and growing a contract book of placed candidates and a strong network of contract candidates.
- Initiating cross-selling opportunities with other brands in the Staffing 360 organization.
- Consolidated experience as a 360 recruiter with a demonstrable background in securing new business and managing a contract desk.
- Existing experience in the IT industry, with a focus on interim and contract hires.
- A track record of consistently delivering set GP targets or working to objectives.
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills.
- Leadership example for junior members of the team.
As part of Staffing 360 Solutions, Inc., you will enjoy a huge range of benefits including the following:
- A remuneration package that is only capped by your success
- Uncapped, no threshold commission scheme
- A comprehensive wellness package – including private medical insurance
- 50% discount - Gym membership
- Lifeworks employee care app - retail discounts
- Internal Learning and Development function
- Company pension scheme
- Annual President Clubs and Top Performer incentives
- Cycle to work scheme
- Annual Summer and Winter Party
- Dog-Friendly Office
- Weekly and monthly sales incentives
- Season ticket loans
- Unlimited career progression potential with clear promotion targets at all levels
- Childcare Vouchers
- Employee Assistance Plan
If you're interested in learning more about a career with Staffing 360 Solutions please apply now!