City of London, London
£90000 - £100000 per annum + Benefits and Bonus
over 1 year ago
Salary: £90,000 - £100,000 basic salary plus benefits and bonus package
Location: Soho, Central London
Travel: 20% - mainly office-based role.
We are working on behalf of a market-leading Digital Financial Solutions provider based in London, who require a Senior Project Manager to join their growing team. You will work closely with their growing client base across Europe, creating bespoke solutions and forging lasting relationships within a highly-Agile, fast-paced and data-focused environment.
We require candidates with experience delivering large and complex Technology projects into the Financial Services/FinTech space, who are looking to move away from a corporate environment into the FinTech and Digital space.
The salary for this role is circa £90,000 - £100,000 basic salary, plus benefits and bonus package.
Role and Responsibilities:
● Break down projects into milestones, deliverables and activities
● Work with Delivery Managers and Project Coordinators to slot resources to activities
● Prepare weekly client-facing and internal status reports
● Manage proprietary project management tools
● Manage project finances
● Ability to bridge the gap between technology and business teams
● Work closely with internal teams and stakeholders to practice good project governance, promote client happiness and look for upsell opportunities
● Leverage subject matter experts relentlessly to determine the optimal delivery approach
● Ensure good project go-live, including coordinating with Technical Operations and Production Support
● Report weekly project KPIs to divisional leadership
● Participate in weekly internal project management and resourcing meetings
● Communicate well with clients about project status
● Bachelor's Degree education, ideally in Computer Science or Finance, or equivalent
● Proven technology consulting background within Big 4 or similar firms
● Experience within Financial Services environment, in particular, Investment Management
● Strong experience using Agile project management methodologies
● Ability to speak "technical" and "business"
● Good analytical skills
● Expert with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
● Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritise workload effectively
● Passion to learn emerging technologies and embrace continuous professional development is a must
● Strong problem-solving skills
● Client-focused approach to project management, understanding their requirements and communicating effectively
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you are interested in the above role and believe you have the required skillset, please apply in the first instance with an up-to-date copy of your CV.