£85000 - £110000 per annum + Benefits
Elisangela Borsatto Berte
21 days ago
Project Manager with significant experience working on regulatory change projects.
12 months contract - £110K + benefits - Hybrid role
* Experience in supporting implementation of GDPR systems to automate and streamline the
compliance & reporting requirements.
* You are a senior Project Manager with mid-level experience but essential you are delivery
* Experience in producing project documentation in line with Change Policy
* Strong stakeholder management skills
* Program/Project Management
* Business Transformation and Change Management projects
* MS Office Applications
* System development Lifecycle end-to-end
* Budgetary/Resource management and forecasting
* Enterprise and solution architecture
* Business/System Analysis techniques
* Business process/Workflow modelling
* Lloyds insurance experience
* Degree qualified (or equivalent experience)
* Project Management Qualification (PRINCE II or APM or PMI or ISEB)
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.