Up to £90000 per annum + Excellent benefits
9 months ago
6 + months
The experienced Programme Manager will help deliver a new business line and platform.
Key skills required are:
* Extensive experience of working within the Retail Banking industry delivering smaller, complex programmes in a fast paced environment.
* Experience of implementing best practice, governance and controls.
* Strong programme planning experience to build for successful delivery.
* Must of managing scope for change.
* Resource planning and management experience.
* Must of delivered a number of successful business cases and developed benefits realisation strategies.
* Ability to work confidently and strategically with all levels of stakeholders including CXO level
* Ability to engage and influence executive leadership.
* Experience in both Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
If you would like to considered for this position, please email me your cv in the first instance.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.