£80000 - £900001 per annum
about 1 year ago
The JM Group are working with a leading banking client who require a Senior Infrastructure Programme Manager based in the City of London, on a permanent basis, paying up to £90k + benefits.
The Senior Programme Manager must have the following skills:
* Strong experience managing, planning and co-coordinating operational infrastructure programmes.
* Extensive Retail Banking experience is essential.
* Experience working in a Microsoft Office 365/Windows 10 environment.
* Experience delivering end to end complex programmes.
* Previous experience of running an infrastructure work reception function is highly desirable.
* Strong experience working with both technical and business teams.
* The successful candidate will have grown from a strong technical "hands on" infrastructure engineering background.
* Previous experience of Agile practices including setting up and managing scrum teams.
* Strong stakeholder management skills and exp of dealing up to CXO level.
* Must be self-motivated, influential and have strong team management skills.
Please get in touch by email- Fiona.firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.