City of London, London
£55000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
8 months ago
You will be working with stakeholders to identify and define their analytics solutions, dashboards and best practice, BI reports. This role heavily involves Enterprise BI design and collaboration with the client teams. You must have a strong understanding of data warehousing, data modeling and data engineering best practice. You must have at least 4 years working with the Power BI Services.
The Power Platform Developer should have a solid understanding of core Power BI assets including Workspaces, Datasets, Dataflows, Reports/Dashboards, APPS, lifecycle management and ideally experience in enterprise level features such as premium capacity, XMLA end points and incremental refresh. Should also have experience in Power Apps for the requirements, design and development for Power Apps using canvas and model-driven apps.
* Identify business reporting and analytic needs by collaborating with end users, stakeholders and technology teams
* Work with the data warehouse team to build and maintain security models to support operational reporting and ad-hoc reporting security requirements
* Provide report testing support for the UAT team and execute report and analytics unit testing
* Document report design, bursting and scheduling documentation and test case documentation as well as assist with end user documentation
* Work in an agile project model including working with user stories, providing prototypes and presenting demos to the end users
Skills and Experience:
* Extensive background working with database systems along with a strong knowledge of PL/SQL, T/SQL and basic ANSI SQL.
* Extensive knowledge of how to structure Power BI data models, DAX and PowerQuery (desirable)
* 5+ years of development experience in decision support / business intelligence environments utilizing tools such as Power BI.
* Strong team building, interpersonal, analytical, problem identification and resolution skills.
* Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) required.
* A minimum of a Bachelor's degree or comparable job-related experience is required.
Please apply for immediate interview!
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.