SFU - 10_1654771295
City of London, London
£55000 - £60000 per annum
2 months ago
Location: London. EC3M
Hybrid opportunity: 2 days in the office and 3 days from home
(Rights to work in the UK, no sponsorship)
My client is leading an insurance group working around the world. They help clients from the risk they face. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a global company.
* Responsible for oversight of certain non-financial regulatory returns, e.g. TRIA, ATIA and GAREAT. Coordination with my client outsourced business partner for risk administration, seeking to improve processes.
* Responsible for the monthly Gross Written Premium report creation, distribution and collation of responses from the Client's underwriters. Seek opportunities to automate the process.
* Provide monthly KPIs and reporting to senior management.
* Adhoc tasks required by the Operations Specialist Manager.
Essentials as Senior Operations Specialist:
* Familiar with London Market Insurance processes and systems.
* Knowledge of Business Partner Outsourcing to transfer and monitor tasks on and offshore.
* Proficient in Microsoft products including Visio.
* Familiar with Lloyd's underwriting processes and non-financial regulatory reporting, for example, TRIA, ATIA and GAREAT.
Desirable Technical Skills as Senior Operations Specialist:
* Prior experience as an SME during change projects and adoption of new processes.
* GCSE Maths grade B or above or equivalent, minimum of 5 other GCSE's grade C or above.
If it is something you are interested in, do not hesitate to apply and I will give further information.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.