City of London
£50000 - £60000 per annum + benefits
Elisangela Borsatto Berte
over 1 year ago
* Ability to identify, define and scale the problem, understand root cause and recommend/implement corrective action and future control measure
* Manage the Policy Administration System (PAS).
* Manage change requests and procedures.
* Provide monthly KPIs and reporting to senior management.
* Act as a SME for underwriting operations
* Monitor data quality entry by the outsourced business partner in PAS
* Strong financial acumen, including planning and forecasting
* Insurance Industry experience
* Familiar with London Market Insurance processes and systems.
* Microsoft products including Visio.
* Familiar with Lloyd's underwriting processes and non-financial regulatory reporting, for example TRIA.
* GCSE Maths grade B or above or equivalent, minimum of 5 other GCSE's grade C or above.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.