City of London, London
£80000 - £110000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
6 months ago
You will be responsible for identifying and managing transformation projects across key accounts in the UK and delivery of transformation projects leveraging out offshore and nearshore locations. You will be required to develop relationships with key stakeholders, identify pain points and design solutions across key insurance processes and deliver projects by maintaining day-to-day client interactions often interacting with C-level executives.
- Executing/leading advisory or related engagements in a client environment and performing various project related activities on a day-to-day basis.
- Domain specific Knowledge and Solutions Mindset - Understands Insurance Broking value chain and processes. Leads the development of solutions and contributes to the development of the business for our Insurance Practice
- Relationship Management - Is primary client day-to-day contact and ensures client needs are well understood, defined and met. Responsible for driving revenue generation from accounts.
- Project Delivery
- Business Development - Actively supports the organization in developing pipeline of new projects . This will include identifying key prospects and leading the game plan to drawing closer relationship and eventually securing a long term commercial engagement with them.
- Practice Development - Actively contributes to business development and to attracting, retaining, developing, and motivating a team of diverse and qualified staff.
- Experience of working with the following emerging technologies specific to Insurance:
- Agile, Design Thinking, lean six sigma etc
- Digital insurance and insurance CRM/Claims/Policy Admin platforms
- Demonstrable proven leadership capability, superior problem solving and people management skills- attended leadership courses designed by UK companies/management institutes
- Specific experience in working with UK Insurance companies / Brokerages in client-facing role
- 8+ years of Consulting Delivery Management experience.
Please apply for an immediate interview!
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.