SFU - 003_1640259880
City of London, London
Up to £85000 per annum + Car Allowance, Bonus
8 months ago
Location: Fully Flexible, access to London, Weymouth or Stoke-on-Trent desirable
Working Pattern: Hybrid
Compensation: Up to £85,000K a year + £5,000 car allowance + benefits + bonus
We are currently recruiting for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join a leading retail organisation. For this role we need someone responsible for understanding business problems and designing, developing / configuring, testing, and deploying software to provide the solution.
As a Senior DevOps Engineer you will be responsible for:
* Responsible for understanding business problems and designing, developing / configuring, testing, and deploying software to provide the solution.
* Ensures the delivery of the software is high quality and automated as much as possible.
* Advocates DevOps culture, tooling, delivery methods as part of a larger cross-functional team
* Own the project technical strategy and provide guidance and technical oversight to individual scrum team members (e.g. on the amount of time to accomplish assigned engineering tasks) and is a steward of high code quality.
* Significant understanding of agile methodologies
If you are an experienced Senior DevOps Engineer with the rights to work in the UK looking for a new role, please apply with your most recent CV
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.