City of London, London
£60000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits and bonus
Elisangela Borsatto Berte
22 days ago
This role is for an experienced Senior Data Quality Analyst who will help execute the data strategy and deliver the Data Quality capability.
Permanent position - £65K + bonus and benefits - partly remote working
* Excellent SQL experience
* Excellent Data Analysis experience
* Experience in executing data quality rules and reporting performance
* Data Governance and Data Quality reporting
* Data strategy
* Experience working on data queries to identify coding issues and data exceptions
* Excel (Advanced)
* Data Quality profiling and monitoring tools
* Experience of Data Analysis within a financial services sector
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.