City of London, London
£60000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits and bonus
Elisangela Borsatto Berte
9 months ago
This role is for an experienced Senior Data Quality Analyst who will help execute the data strategy and deliver the Data Quality capability.
Permanent position - £65K + bonus and benefits - partly remote working
* Excellent SQL experience
* Excellent Data Analysis experience
* Experience in executing data quality rules and reporting performance
* Data Governance and Data Quality reporting
* Data strategy
* Experience working on data queries to identify coding issues and data exceptions
* Excel (Advanced)
* Data Quality profiling and monitoring tools
* Experience of Data Analysis within a financial services sector
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.