City of London, London
£55000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus + Full Benefits
8 months ago
In this role, you will be the main point of contact for clients, and will be involved in client engagements with an insurance focus, project planning and delivery, and supporting and mentoring the team.
- Dual shore project management, coordination of all sub-team efforts, both onsite and offsite
- Facilitation and gathering of client feedback on problem structuring
- Management of feedback and communication with the internal team
- Mentor other team members and partners on technical skills, best practices and problem solving approaches
- Continuously improve technical design patterns, workflows, and tools-defining and enforcing standards when necessary to sustain the solutions' effectiveness and sustainable, and experimenting with and promoting adoption of new tools and approaches when appropriate
- Data Analysis and Model Development
- At least 8 years experience within the UK Insurance and Data Analytics space
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Advanced Analytics and Data Modelling - Implementing machine learning techniques and advanced statistical modeling such as Naïve Bayes, SVM, Random Forest, and Gradient Boosting.
- Experience in analyzing large, complex, multi-dimensional datasets with data querying languages (e.g. SQL), BI Tools (MicroStrategy, PowerBI, Tableau, Alteryx, Qlik etc.), programming languages (e.g. Python, Java, Scala, etc.), statistical/mathematical software (e.g. R, SAS, Matlab)
- Experience with one or more insurance policy admin or claims platforms is a plus
- Has at least one or more of the following experiences:
‒ Building and presenting claims analytics models including fraud, recovery, 3rd party spend optimisation etc.
‒ Experience in building/managing contact center strategy using data and analytics and recommendation engines for next best action to agents.
‒ Experience in pricing and underwriting including loss cost modeling, severity modeling, lead prioritisation, NTU and decline analytics
‒ Experience in actuarial science
‒ Experience in Marketing Analytics including cross-sell, product recommendation, response-conversion models, attribution modeling, media mix optimisation etc.
‒ Experience with usage of data and analytics in life, pension, health or group benefits
Please apply for immediate interview.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.