City of London, London
IT Leadership/C Level, Digital Project Management, Programme Management, IT Leadership/C Level, IT Leadership, Project/Programme Manager, Project management, IT Management and Leadership, IT Leadership/C Level, Project /Programme Management
£60000 - £75000 per annum + Bonus + Full Benefits
8 months ago
- Conduct client solution workshops to understand their needs
- Provide insurance domain expertise to support the sales and delivery teams in achieving their goals
- Leverage my client's digital area including AI, Automation, Digital to provision business solutions for challenges in Lloyds of London / London Insurance clients
- Collaborate with technical teams to help create appropriate and effective solutions
- Developer business case, define scope and set requirements for project
- Develop schedules and work packages for the Technology project delivery team
- Manage budget and resources
Skills and Experience include:
- Strong communication skills to effectively interact with senior stakeholders and technical teams
- Strong experience and in-depth knowledge of the Insurance and Re-insurance domain - Lloyds Insurance Market / London Insurance Market
- Technical expertise with hands-on experience with Technology or AI solutions (Data Extraction, Workbench, Core System, etc.)
- Experience of working with complex integrated project and programme delivery (Technology Transformation or Finance Transformation Project / Programme delivery)
- 10 years of relevant experience and at least 4 years gained within Insurance
- At least 3-5 years Consulting / Project Management experience
It would be desirable if you had experience in development or implementation of AI-based solutions using NLP / NLM; experience with BPM / Low Code Platforms such as Appian, Bizagi; or hands-on experience delivering projects using .NET or J2EE.
Please apply for immediate interview!
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.