City of London, London
£601 - £90000 per annum + Bonus and benefits
Elisangela Borsatto Berte
6 months ago
Permanent role - up to £90K + bonus and benefits
The Senior Business Analyst will work on a large data transformation program.
* Conduct in-depth analysis for delivery of technical and business process change
* Engage with stakeholders across all business areas to understand cross-functional impacts of change
* Ensure the required documentation is up-to-date from inception and throughout the project cycle.
* Strong business application experience
* Business and IT change process
* Experience working on large transformation programmes
* Experience working on business solutions through improvements in products or services, information management, processes, practices, and organisational change
* Practical experience delivering using any Agile methodology
* Some data experience will be advantageous
* People management skills
* ISEB Diploma in Business Analysis, BCS International Diploma in Business Analysis, or equivalent
* Educated to degree level or equivalent in IT, computer science, business, or related field
* Experience in Private Equity, or Asset Management or investment banking or financial services - essential
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.