City of London, London
£65000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus + Full Benefits
3 months ago
They are looking for an individual with experience of diagnosing and troubleshooting software related issues. You will have strong communication skills as you will need to deal with both internal and external stakeholders. You must have some experience of team leading or with a strong mentoring capability for this position.
* Troubleshooting software related issues.
* Providing Helpdesk contact and liaison for support queries.
* Handling of helpdesk and support queries to determine severity and response criteria.
* Enforcing support processes and ensuring adherence to our SLAs.
* Managing and prioritizing raised tickets (JIRA Service Desk), ensuring they are resolved in a timely manner.
* Stakeholder Management.
* Identifying and tracking bugs through to resolution and liaising with internal technical teams to resolve them.
* Assisting with defining and documenting support processes and standards.
My client works with a variety of technologies, and any experience or understanding on the majority of those stated below would be preferable:
* Linux / command line
* Git & GitLab
* Elastic stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana)
* Jira, Confluence, agile workflow
Skills and Attributes:
* Exceptional written and interpersonal skills
* Proven problem-solving capability
* Time management skills and the ability to establish reasonable deadlines
* Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
* Experience in customer facing positions and managing client relationships
* Experience in the financial industry or within a FinTech
Please apply for immediate interview!
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.