City of London, London
£60000 - £85000 per annum + Bonus + Full Benefits
2 months ago
You will be required to convert high-level business requirements documentation into detailed project documentation that can be used by the development and product teams. Communication and attention to detail is key for this role.
- Documenting business requirements
- Creating user documentation explaining the impact to users of new development work
- Creating and refining JIRA tickets to reflect any changes
- Working with the QA team to identify the required testing for individual JIRA tickets
- Performing research into new innovations, workflow and use cases
- Ability to identify APIs and UI to test functionality and come up potential improvements
- Experience working within Derivatives
- Experience of Repo or Stock Borrow Lending
- Solid JIRA and other PM tools
- Data Manipulation tools
- Understanding of margin models and optimisation algorithms
Please apply for immediate interview!
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.