City of London, London
£85000 - £100000 per annum
over 2 years ago
- The role covers all aspects of the software development lifecycle including prototyping, build-out, testing and development.
- Designing, prototyping and developing calculation components
- Maintaining and improving existing calculation components and analytics
- Developing new optimisation processes and analytics
Technologies experience required:
* Python (SQLAlchemy, Flask, SciPy, Numpy)
* Quant finance tools (Quantlib, ORE, FINCAD)
* Elastic stack
* Jira, Confluence
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree-educated in a Technical Subject
- Over 4 years' experience developing quantitative software systems
- Strong understanding of Derivatives and the Trading Lifecycle.
- Any experience with Risk / Valuation / Pricing Software or Systems
- A solid understanding of distributed software systems
- Strong problem-solving skills
Please apply for immediate interview!
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.