City of London
£50000 - £67000 per annum + Bonus + Full Benefits
about 1 year ago
* Develop and execute automated test cases
* Ensure the highest quality product delivery with the QA team
* Work with the Development team to understand the technical requirements
* Interpret and report testing results
You must have c4 years QA automation testing experience, predominantly working on automated testing frameworks.
* Experience with executing automation tests on CI/CD
* Experience with tools such as Selenium, Cucumber/Gherkin, Robot / Rest Assured / SOAPUI Pro, GitLab
* Working knowledge of Windows, Unix and Linux Operating Systems
* Understanding of the SDLC - Python
Please apply for immediate interview!
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.