City of London, London
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
27 days ago
* Develop and execute automated test cases
* Ensure the highest quality product delivery with the QA team
* Logging and tracking defects and work closely with Developers to ensure quality testing is taking place and within deadlines
* Work with the Development team to understand the technical requirements
* Interpret and report testing results
-Proven QA Automation experience covering system level testing using Java, Selenium, Cucumber and Gherkin and REST services (HTTPClient, Postman)
- Experience in Version Control Systems (SVN and GIT)
- Experience in continuous testing in Jenkins and/or Azure DevOps
- Strong SQL scripting skills
- Experience with Automation of functional testing
- Experience with Java, Selenium, Cucumber/Gherkin, Rest Assured / SOAPUI Pro, GitLab
- Working knowledge of IntelliJ IDE, Jenkins, Team Foundation Server
It would be desirable if you had experience of Containers (Docker), Containers-orchestration systems (Kubernetes), Non-functional testing and V-Model.
Please apply for immediate interview!
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.