Python Developer - Financial Services
City of London, London
Risk Management, Software development, Software development, Software Development, Quantitative and Risk, Quantitative / Risk Management, Developers
£60000 - £85000 per annum + Bonus + Full Benfits
over 2 years ago
You will be involved in Python development, working with teams delivering complex projects within Financial Services, testing, stakeholder management, etc.
- You will have at least 3-6 years of finance-focused Python.
- Strong skills in Panda data frames
- Strong skills in REST & Python web and web service frameworks
- Possess a solid knowledge of trading and trade processing
- Have experience of working in an agile environment using unit testing, automation, and best practice to deliver high quality code
- Experience of working with Java, C or SQL would be highly desirable.
Machine Learning experience is highly desirable for this role.
Please apply for immediate interview.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.