City of London, London
£50000 - £75000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
over 2 years ago
You will be involved in Python development, working with teams delivering complex projects within Financial Services, testing, stakeholder management, etc.
- You will have at least 3-4 years of finance-focused Python.
- Strong skills in Numpy and Pandas
- Strong skills in REST & Python web and web service frameworks
- Possess a solid knowledge of trading and trade processing
- Have experience of working in an agile environment using unit testing, automation, and best practices to deliver high quality code
- Experience of working with Java, C or SQL would be highly desirable.
- Experience in containerisation is a benefit.
Please note this position is not a Data Scientist role, but more for large-scale, low-level Python Development.
Please apply for immediate interview.