City of London, London
IT Leadership/C Level, Project/Programme Manager, Digital Project Management, Software development, IT Leadership/C Level, IT Leadership, Project/Programme Manager, IT Management and Leadership, Project /Programme Management
£60000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus + Full Benefits
6 months ago
The successful application will be responsible for end-to-end management of project including but not limited to project documentation, technical oversight, stakeholder management, agile delivery et al. The candidate will ensure implementation and adherence to industry best practices using Technologies like Rapid Application Development/BPM Tool such as Appian, Bizagi, Pega and Automation Tools such as Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism or UI Path.
* End to end project management from design, build and release of solution using selected Technology
* Work closely with business stakeholders in supporting Business Analyst and Technical Team understand requirements and ideate on possible solution construct
* Develop business case, refine scope and set requirements for project
* Evaluation and selection of the project's delivery approach (e.g. agile, waterfall) depending on the solution, technology and the scale required
* Develop schedules and work packages for the Technology project delivery team
* Ensure quality assurance mechanisms are in place so that deliverables adhere to agreed requirements
* Plan and control project deliverables
* Ensure effective management of client owned governance forums
* Set up and Chair key working group meetings and other key forums for effective management of programme information
Essential Skills and Expertise
-Experience of working with complex integrated project and programme delivery (Technology Transformation or Finance Transformation Project / Programme delivery ideally)
-Experience of process design and delivery framework to implement new technology solutions into complex business infrastructure.
Please apply for immediate interview!
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.