City of London, London
£55000 - £75000 per annum
7 months ago
You will be required to manage a large-scale insurance project, with extensive experience in end to end delivery in finance transformation projects, delivering multi work stream projects. Experience in customer facing portals along with Insurance, specifically Finance Transformation project management experience.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Take overall ownership for all aspects of the project from initiation to delivery, ensuring the project is completed on time, to the required scope & objectives, and within budget
· To be the point of contact for the project with the accountability and authority to deliver
· Liaise with stakeholders from other teams and/or geographies in the organization to obtain resources and contributions for the project
· Design, communicate, manage and implement the project plan and key milestones
· Track progress and performance of the project against the plan and costs estimated
· Identify, resolve and escalate risks and issues
· Work with stakeholders to identify and establish priorities, allocate tasks to team members accordingly and coordinate project staff to meet project targets and milestones
· Conduct regular project meetings
Skills and experience required:
· Extensive experience in implementing transformation and change management programs
· Understanding of financial process and reporting requirements across finance value chain
· Proven track record of leading / supporting large-scale transformations in Finance
· Ability to influence project team to ensure successful delivery project implementation
· Strong stakeholder management skills
Please apply for immediate interview!
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.