City of London, London
£70000 - £80000 per annum + benefits
over 1 year ago
This role is offering a base of £80,000 + benefits.
To be considered for this role you will need the following:
* Experience delivering both small and large projects within Financial Services - insurance beneficial.
* Past experience managing client-facing software implementation (full lifecycle).
* Knowledge / experience of implementing Delivery models and frameworks.
* Strong knowledge of project management tools and methodologies, including Prince 2, Agile, Waterfall, MSP, PMI and MS Project etc.
* A proven track record of delivering concurrent workstreams / projects.
* Experience working for a consultancy beneficial.
* Knowledge of the insurance sector - advantageous.
* You have a can-do attitude and don't mind rolling your sleeves up and doing what's needed to get the project delivered.
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
If you are an experienced Project Manager with the required skills, please respond in the first instance with an up to date version of your CV for review.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.