Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
about 1 year ago
Duration: 12 months contract
Location: Stoke-on-Trent 2 days per week / 3 days from home.
Rate: £500/day Inside IR35 (Umbrella)
I am working with a global fashion retailer who is undergoing a major digital transformation and they are looking for an experienced Programme Test Manager to join their growing global testing team.
You will be responsible for the delivery of QA across various projects or programmes. You will bring a strong background in waterfall/Agile testing and automated testing. In addition, you will manage a team of Test Leads ad Analyst as well as on-shore/off-shore 3rd party resources.
Main responsibilities include:
* Provide estimates for test phase duration, costs, environment, and resource requirements to support programme and project managers with investment case preparation
* Identify dependencies to support critical path planning
* Develop programme level test strategies, approach documents and plans
* Oversee all test work-streams and test related tasks within assigned programmes and projects
* Ensure the test delivery process is applied consistently, including delivery of the Test Readiness Assessment, Test Status Reports and End of Test Report
To be successful in this role you will need:
* Programme level testing experience within retail, merchandising, eCommerce or stock systems.
* Experience of planning, managing and delivering QA for major programmes of work, involving a large number of integrations between multiple systems from different vendors
* Experience of defining a Volume and performance test phase and working with multiple partners to tune applications to meet defined SLAs
* Experience of testing an Order Management System and/or Azure IPaaS
* Experience of defining automation test frameworks and knowledge of API testing tools
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.