10 months ago
6 + months
Key skills and responsibilities are:
* MUST have previous experience of implementing relocation strategies on numerous occasions for fast paced financial services organisations
* Experience of presenting TOM to Board and CXO level
* Experience of Project Managing an exit and new build out strategy including the planning and execution.
* Ability to work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders and flex style appropriately to achieve the right outcomes.
* Ability to work confidently, thinking strategically and driving execution, at all levels throughout a business through strong influential stakeholder management at all levels including Directors and Board level sponsors.
* Able to think both strategically and to drive execution.
* Ability to engage with and influence executive leadership.
* Experience delivering benefits via projects and programmes in a challenging fast paced financial services organisation environment.
* Relevant project/programme management qualifications.
If you would like to considered for this position,please do email me - firstname.lastname@example.org
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.