City of London, London
£60000 - £75000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
almost 3 years ago
Within this role you will lead the way by working with clients and internal stakeholders to gather product or solution roadmap requirements and apply those requirements to define and maintain product and solution roadmaps.
* Working with internal stakeholders and clients to gather product or solution roadmap requirements
* Working the market analysis publications to define future direction of business and technology trends to inform product and solution roadmaps
* Epic and feature definition in an Agile context as well as stakeholder participation in sprint planning
* Working with Sales and Marketing to enable them so new offerings generate leads that flow through to closed and won opportunities
* Working with Engineering leaders to bring clarity to product and feature release requirements so what is built meets the goals of the release
Technical Skills Required
* MS Office - in particular Excel, PowerPoint and Word
* Ability to do statistical modeling
Please apply for immediate interview!
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.