City of London, London
£55000 - £75000 per annum + Bonus + Full Benefits
over 1 year ago
You will be responsible for working with stakeholders to identify and define self-service analytics solutions, dashboards and best practice, actionable BI reports. The key elements of this role is enterprise BI design and collaboration with the client team to ensure design is repeatable, lean, and maintainable across a large organization.
You must have a strong fundamental understanding of data warehousing, data modeling and data engineering best practice. You must have at least 3-5 years working with the Power BI Service and a strong fluent background within Microsoft Azure. You will have a solid understanding of core Power BI assets including Workspaces, Datasets, Dataflows, Reports/Dashboards, APPS and lifecycle management.
- Identify business reporting and analytic needs by collaborating with end users, stakeholders and technology teams
- Design, develop, and maintain enterprise BI reports, visualizations and dashboards
- Work closely with the data warehouse teams and data analysts to properly interpret and represent accurate data conclusions to the users
- Work with the report team to design and implement a reporting user experience that is consistent and intuitive across environments and across report methods
- Work in an agile project model including working with user stories, providing prototypes and presenting demos to the end users
- Extensive background working with database systems along with a strong knowledge of PL/SQL, T/SQL and basic ANSI SQL.
- Extensive knowledge of how to structure Power BI data models, DAX and PowerQuery (desirable)
- 5+ years of development experience in decision support / business intelligence environments utilizing tools such as Power BI.
- Strong team building, interpersonal, analytical, problem identification and resolution skills.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) required.
Please apply for immediate interview!
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.