SFU - 005_1646753218
Worthing, West Sussex
£35000 - £45000 per annum
5 months ago
This role is a hybrid role, £35k to £45k.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated candidate with a technical aptitude and exceptional administration and communication skills, to work in a fast-paced environment and contribute to delivering comprehensive solutions that span our business.
The role is perfect for someone with 2 to 4 years experience as PMO or PMO apprentice ideally who wants to progress to a Junior Project manager.
The role will begin as PMO Support and then became a Project Manager.
* Support the PMO Head in managing the overall methodology, artefacts and general PMO documentation
* Provide project management support for tasks such as meetings/workshops/events, monthly reporting and other related project-related communications. Support of project meetings with agendas, attendance and minutes.
* Establishing control of, and monitoring delivery of IT components, ensuring that risks and dependencies are identified and managed.
* Production of project documentation, minutes, reports, project logs, service introduction material and support model documentation.
* Managing portfolio of small changes and small to medium-sized IT projects, or contributing to supporting in the delivery of IT components of larger projects (e.g. a workstream).
* Develop and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues, stakeholders suppliers and clients.
* PRINCE 2
* Advanced user of Microsoft Office products and able to maintain project schedule in Microsoft Project or similar tool.
* Knowledge of Project Management lifecycles and methodologies.
* Able to focus on detail and retain perspective and clarity on the bigger picture.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Experiences with stakeholders
If you are looking for a new role and you think this resonates with you, please apply with your most recent CV for more information and open discussion.
(UK Rights to work)
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.