£40000 - £51000 per annum
26 days ago
We are seeking a qualified Personal Injury lawyer to join our award-winning client in Manchester. This firm specialises in personal injury and clinical negligence claims, and is ranked in the top 200 UK law firms and are a Legal 500 Recognised Leading Firm
We are currently looking for a personal injury lawyer to join a specialist department. The role will involve managing your own caseload of fast and multitrack EL and PL cases
The successful candidate will need to :
* Be a qualified solicitor, with a seat in personal injury
* Be able to demonstrate the ability to handle fast-track cases, and also have experience of the portal.
* have a good understand of the civil procedure rules
* A proven billing track record of handling a litigated caseload
* Demonstrable experience of dealing with litigated files from inception, through applications and challenges, to trial / disposal hearing
* We are looking for a candidate with genuine passion to help clients get the best results.
The JM Group is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applicants from all backgrounds. We operate and advertise as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim/contract/temporary positions.
The JM Longbridge Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Longbridge Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.