Permanent Full Stack Developer / Back End Developer
SFU - 002_1657097918
City of London
Software development, Software development, Software Development
£67600 - £70000 per annum
11 months ago
Location: London Blackfriars. Onboarding will be in Worthing
Permanent Hybrid opportunity: 2 days in the office and 3 days from home
(Rights to work in the UK, no sponsorship)
My client, Global Financial Services organization has an excellent opportunity for a Back End Full Stack Developer working with C# in a .NET environment.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding and dynamic software delivery team within the IT department focusing on its core global platforms. The team has locations in the US (Minneapolis), UK (Worthing), Poland (Krakow), and India (Chennai) to enable an end-to-end Software Delivery Lifecycle.
* Understand requirements and design specifications.
* Deliver quality software following coding, accessibility and cross-browser standards
* Unit test and integration test software as appropriate.
* Resolve issues found informal test iterations
* Develop and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues and stakeholders
* Respond to production support issues within agreed SLAs
* .NET C#
* Microsoft Visual Studio
* MS SQL Server
* WCF services
* Flexible, independent and self-motivated
* Experience in the use of code management tools, in particular, Team Foundation Server
* REST services
* XML, XSLT and JSON
* Umbraco CMS
* Experience of V-Model and agile methodologies across multiple projects.
* Experience of working in high volume eCommerce or financial services background (Not a requirement)
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.