City of London, London
£60000 - £75000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
23 days ago
Responsibilities include working closely with the development team to understand features and technical implementation. You will focus on driving performance testing and helping create new cutting-edge automation frameworks. Automation Testing using Python and APIs is essential for this role.
- Be involved in all aspects of Performance Testing, ideally be the SME within the team responsible for this area.
- Volume and Performance Testing (Load Testing, Stress Testing, Capacity Planning)
- Reliability and Availability Testing of a release
- Use of JMeter
- Contribute to Test Tool Development
- SQL Scripting
- DevOps and Agile methodologies
- Experience in CI/CD
- Participate in the three amigos sessions with development and product teams to ensure all activity is aligned
- 5+ years of QA Testing with significant experience in Performance Testing and in particular automation testing using Python
- Experience in working within Cloud-based environments, ideally AWS
- Experience with tools such as Selenium, Cucumber / Gherkin / Zephyr, GitLab
- Experience using Jira
- Experience in Automating Front-End, Back-end and API Testing
- Good Working knowledge of SQL knowledge
Please apply for immediate interview!
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.