Network Analysis - Contract role
JPO - 1202335_1683107916
City of London
about 1 month ago
Location: Central London
Work Structure: Shift Pattern (12 Hour shifts - 3 days / 3 nights / 6 days off - Repeat)
APPLICANTS MUST - CURRENTLY HOLD DV SECURITY CLEARANCE
We are looking for a Network Analyst for a full time on site role.
* All aspects of delivering and maintaining Live Service;
* As a Network Analyst Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability;
* Provide Level 2/3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues;
* work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the network;
* Assist various departments to maintain network security;
* Establishment and adherence of processes, procedures and work instructions;
* Ensure accurate records keeping of network components, maintenance activities, network connections and inventory by maintaining appropriate databases;
* Working with all elements to deliver a successful transition of the new environments into Live Service;
* Experience of IP, OSPF, BGP and MPLS
* Experience as a Network Analyst working within a Network Management or Operations Centre environment within the Managed Services or Telecoms Sector, or within an ISP
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* LAN and WAN troubleshooting skills
* Experience of various trouble-ticketing systems
If you have the skills above for this Network Analysis role, please do not hesitate and click apply.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.