£30000 - £450000 per annum + + Benefits
9 months ago
Location: Remote working
Contract type: Maternity Cover to start ASAP - July 2022
Compensation: £30K - £45K + 6.5% pension, vitality health, life assurance, holiday 25 days' + bank and laptop, phone etc, provided
To provide financial support to the UKI Organization and support and manage the UKI Operations Team.
Key duties and responsibilities:
* Monthly Closing and Analysis - oversee the all month end reporting for all divisions in Ireland
* Balance Sheet Ownership for Ireland
* Forecasting - provide input and support for the ACT Sales Team, reporting forecast to Group Calendar, provide ACT Products Sales & GP Analysis, and forecast all OPEX and WCAP requirements
* Statutory Accounts - prepare and finalize the accounts in Ireland to the regulatory requirements
Payroll - support all the UKI payroll requirements, mainly Ireland responsibility and support the newly created UK SSU. Quarterly Commission calculation and approval of payments to be included in payroll. Maintain ROS in Ireland for payroll and corporation tax.
Candidate must have experience running payroll - will be responsible for 2 payrolls - up to 250 people
* Corporation Tax assist with the preparation of the Ireland Tax Computation to regulatory requirements
* Audit - support the UK and Ireland audits annually, diarizing stock checks and keep records for audit working alongside customer service teams
* Operation Team - support and develop the newly created Operation Team, setting up the new Purchase Order Process for UKI
* Internal Controls - support the annual review of internal controls for purchasing.
* Ad hoc projects as and when required in the UKI
Each organization shall have sufficient personnel with the necessary education, background, training, and experience to assure that all activities required by this part are correctly performed and shall establish procedures for identifying training needs and ensure that all personnel are trained to adequately perform their assigned responsibilities. Training shall be documented.
* Finance Background
* Experience running/managing payroll (MUST)
* Accuracy and attention to detail
* Must be able to work to deadline
* SAP Knowledge (desirable)
* Microsoft Office skills, including advanced Excel knowledge
* IT skills
* Strong communication skills
* Ability work alone and part of a team.
* Lead and Manage Team
* Be proactive
* Be articulate
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.