City of London, London
£65000 - £75000 per annum + Bonus + Full Benefits
2 months ago
You will be responsible for developing the test strategy, plan, assessing the quality of specifications and technical design documents in order to ensure timely, relevant and meaningful feedback. You will be involved in planning and implementing strategies, leading a team, managing defects, reporting on progress and obtaining sign-off for quality management and testing.
·Build and maintain robust automated test pipelines to support data engineering solutions across BI and analytics use cases.
·Interface with other technology teams to test the data pipelines that are developed from multiple data sources, structured and un-structured data.
·Work closely with data engineers to implement and productionize Testing functions and frameworks including reporting/dashboarding
·Create test patterns, common ways of working, and standardized data pipelines to ensure consistency across the organization.
·Understanding the testing effort by analyzing the requirements of project.
·Estimating and obtaining management support for the time, resources and budget required to perform the testing.
·Organizing the testing kick-off meeting
·Defining the Test Strategy and implementation of appropriate framework for testing execution
·Building a testing team of professionals with appropriate skills, attitudes and motivation.
·Identifying Training requirements and forward it to the Project Manager (Technical and Soft skills).
Skills and Experience:
· Batch and Real time data processing
· Agile Process (Scrum cadences, Roles, deliverables) & working experience in either Azure DevOps, JIRA or Similar
· Understanding the testing effort by analyzing the requirements of project.
· Estimating and obtaining management support for the time, resources and budget required to perform the testing.
· Building a testing team of professionals with appropriate skills, attitudes and motivation.
· Reviewing the Test Cases documents.
· Excel and visualization tool & working experience in PowerBI or Tableau or similar
Please apply for immediate interview!
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.