City of London, London
£70000 - £85000 per annum + Bonus + Full Benefits
12 months ago
You will be responsible for developing the test strategy, plan, assessing the quality of specifications and technical design documents in order to ensure timely, relevant and meaningful feedback. They are involved in planning and implementing strategies, leading a team, managing defects, reporting on progress and obtaining sign-off for quality management and testing.
- Ensuring the developed system has been tested to meet the documented requirements and specification
- Build and maintain robust automated test pipelines to support data engineering solutions across BI and analytics use cases.
- Interface with other technology teams to test the data pipelines that are developed from multiple data sources, structured and un-structured data.
- Work closely with data engineers to implement and productionize Testing functions and frameworks including reporting/dashboarding
- Create test patterns, common ways of working, and standardized data pipelines to ensure consistency across the organization.
- Arranging the Hardware and software requirement for the Test Setup.
- Assigning task to all Testing Team members and ensure that all of them have sufficient work in the project.
- Ensuring content and structure of all Testing documents / artifacts is documented and maintained.
- Documenting, implementing, monitoring, and enforce all processes for testing as per standards defined by the organization.
- Experience using Power BI or Tableau
- Basic understanding of Batch and Real time data processing
- Agile Process (Scrum cadences, Roles, deliverables) & working experience in either Azure DevOps, JIRA or Similar
- Understanding the testing effort by analyzing the requirements of project.
- Estimating and obtaining management support for the time, resources and budget required to perform the testing.
- Organizing the testing kick-off meeting
- Defining the Test Strategy and implementation of appropriate framework for testing execution
- Building a testing team of professionals with appropriate skills, attitudes and motivation.
- Identifying Training requirements and forward it to the Project Manager
- Developed the test plan for the tasks, dependencies and participants required to mitigate the risks to system quality and obtain stakeholder support for this plan.
Please apply for immediate interview!
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.