City of London, London
£80000 - £90000 per annum + Bonus + Full Benefits
about 1 month ago
* Working on client projects to lead the design and development of intuitive user interfaces in support of cutting-edge financial technology solutions
* Leading the development of web applications through iterative development sprints
* Taking a key role in the development process, from working to develop and understand user stories to taking a lead role in User Interface design and development
* Keeping current on the latest development standards and frameworks
* Championing agile delivery methods and sharing experiences to help shape a successful delivery environment
* Participating in User research and discovery sessions with key stakeholders to
determine requirements and define the user journey
* Working with multi-disciplinary client teams to develop and enhance the project & delivery practices
Skills / Experience
Any experience with CI/CD / OOD / Security Management / Agile / Integration Testing would be highly desirable.
Please apply for immediate interview!
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.