Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£65000 - £75000 per annum + Bonus + Full Benefits
22 days ago
This role is to ensure that business processes and supporting systems continue to meet business project stakeholder needs. The Lead BA provides leadership across the organisation on BA techniques, ensuring standards are defined, and best practise is adopted. This position is a key liaison between the technical IT colleagues that implement business process management technology (BPMT) - based solutions and the line-of-business that performs the process work (manually or in conjunction with automated systems).
*Lead innovative systems thinking identifying solutions to drive excellence
*Lead the BA practice within ensuring that appropriate standards and techniques are adopted and introducing continuous improvement to these in line with industry thinking
*Understand and demonstrate through models how the business processes support business and strategies and objectives
*Work within guidelines driven from enterprise architecture by the business process architect when determining the current "as is" state of a business process, and update current-state business process documentation as needed
*Understand at a high level how implemented applications support business processes under consideration for change
*Contribute to the definition, development, implementation and maintenance of the business process improvement methodology to be employed
*To deliver process development and improvement
*Develop systems specifications and other work products
Skills and Experience:
* Formal qualifications in Business Analysis
* Working towards or have a project management certification for e.g. APMG, PRINCE2, IIBA or BSC * Knowledge or understanding of project methodologies such as Waterfall and Agile
* Experience of leading BA delivery on complex projects or programmes (>£1m)
* Proven experience in an agile and waterfall delivery environment
* Intermediate level experience in all or some of the following: Scrum, Kanban, Time Boxing , Adaptive planning, Burn Down Lists
* Intermediate level experience of Customer Journey and Value Mapping, Use Cases, Storyboarding, Sprint Design, Sprint Management, Retrospectives
* Background in root cause, bottleneck, impact and other process (not systems) analysis methods
Please apply for immediate interview!
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.