City of London, London
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus + Full Benefits
about 1 year ago
- Delivering ongoing success and improvement of the digital solutions currently in development
- Managing the activities and outputs for the solution throughout discover, alpha, beta and live phases
- Working closely with internal stakeholders and clients to gather and prioritise solution requirements
- Assist the sales team with potential business opportunities
- Working closely with an agile delivery team to deliver the right solution to market
- Define an ecosystem, understand and redesign user journeys, develop / refine personas and input findings towards the solution vision
- Support the sales and marketing teams on the value prop and differentiators as part of go-to-market activities
Product Management and Agile methodology - IES Certifications are preferred
Market and Business Analysis Skills
Experience with any of the following: Asana, Jira, Confluence, Trello, Slack
Please apply for immediate interview!
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.