City of London, London
£30000 - £35000 per annum
almost 2 years ago
Location: City of London
Salary: Up to £35k plus flexible working options, benefits and bonus
We are working on a fantastic opportunity for a Junior PMO Analyst to join a leading FinTech organisation within their PMO function. This role is an excellent chance for a graduate level candidate to gain commercial experience, working with senior PMO Analysts and the wider project teams on a large portfolio of exciting technology change and transformation projects and programmes.
The Role and Responsibilities:
- Work with, assist and support the PMO Analyst and wider project team in all aspects of project management
- Track, monitor and report on the progress of key initiatives
- Become an expert in using PMO tools and processes
- Support the management team in the transformation of the department into an enterprise wide PMO
- Assist members of the department in utilising the full potential of our tools and systems.
- Support PMO colleagues in following correct processes and best practice, with a pragmatic approach to governance
- Monitor the project portfolio, flagging potential issues, escalating where appropriate
- Ensure high-quality data and information is available for the creation of reports
- Produce executive level documents for new project review and approval forums
- Attend senior project approval and prioritisation meetings, committees and department wide forums, producing well-articulated actions and minutes
We require candidates with the following experience;
- Educated to Degree level, either BA or BSc
- Any experience working in a Project Management environment would be beneficial
- Knowledge of Agile/SCRUM methodologies
- Highly numerate and analytical individual
- Clear communication both written and verbal
- Strong IT skills
- Proficient in using MS Excel
- Able to adapt in a fast-paced environment
- A proven interest in technology and innovation would be highly beneficial for this role
If you are interested in applying to this role, please apply in the first instance with an up-to-date copy of your CV.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.