City of London, London
£25000 - £30000 per annum
7 months ago
For this role you will have a strong analytical mindset, good numeracy skills and at least 1-2 years commercial experience. Consultancy experience is essential and Big 4 is preferred. This is a great opportunity to progress your career within Data and Analytics. You will be working with a Senior Consultant, supporting them with any Data and Analytics-related topics. You will be working within a fast-paced environment, on exciting challenges, in with a very supportive network of Professionals whom you can learn and grow from.
· Support the business development team, including and not limited to: Sales; Marketing; Project Management; Bid/Deal based work; Client mapping
· Consulting Support - assisting the consulting team with client projects, working alongside clients, aiding where necessary with project management and development.
· Business Analysis support - assist and support the team in their research and analysis efforts. Supporting analytics projects that could be internal or client facing.
· Monitor and research various aspects of a business
· Present solutions and recommendations to the Data and Analytics leadership team
· Work with teams to execute the plans to achieve great financial results
· Degree qualified (with 1-2 years work experience)
· Excellent presentation and communication skills with an Analytical mindset
· Ability to interact with senior leaders
· Strong MS Office skills including Excel, Word with proficiency in Power Point
· (Desirable) Data and Analytics project work (e.g. Python or SQL)
Please apply for immediate interview.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.