SFU - 005_1640326419
City of London, London
Up to £25000 per annum + 5k Car Allowance, Bonus
about 1 year ago
Working Pattern: Hybrid
Compensation: Up to £25,000K a year + £5,000 car allowance + benefits + bonus
We are currently recruiting for a Junior Automation Test Engineer to join a leading retail organisation. The role will be responsible for working alongside junior team members and will be expected to use their judgement and functional experience to make decisions.
We required someone responsible for the quality of the product developed as part of a Scrum team.
* Develops testing strategy for solutions and leads in testing methodology to both new development and bug/fixes to achieve application functionality that is of the highest quality within sprints.
* Manages and tracks defects and works closely with project leaders to support the quality of the solution in all areas.
* Builds automation test suite for UI, API, integration tests.
* Reports status around test plan execution through defect logs and defect tracking system.
* Behaviour Driven Testing tools - Cucumber (preferably)
* WebdriverIO - Automation Framework
* API automation
* Significant understanding of agile methodologies
* Should have experience of working within squads and collaborating with internal stakeholders to translate business requirements to technical requirements and solutions
If you are an experienced Junior Automation Test Engineer with the rights to work in the UK looking for a new role, please apply with your most recent CV
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.