City of London, London
£600 - £650 per day
Elisangela Borsatto Berte
6 months ago
The Java ESB Developer will be responsible for working in the Enterprise messaging team implementing new application integration with a middleware framework.
The ESB Developer must have the following skills:
* Investment banking experience
* Core Java, JEE, integration architecture & design
* Relevant experience with ESB
* EIP / EIP patterns
* TDD / BDD agile
* ESB / enterprise messaging & ESB framework including low level, JMS
* Publish / Subscribe
* JBoss, JMS, Spring, Docker, Weblogic, strong UNIX, Linux
* Relational database skills - Sybase, SQL Server, MySQL
* Source Control
If you are an experienced ESB Java Developer with the correct skills, please apply with an up to date CV.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.