SFU - 010_1645613417
City of London, London
£22000 - £43000 per annum + company benefit
6 months ago
My client is the world's leading global open banking platform experience that gives customers the ability to prototype, build and scale financial products globally with one contract and one set of APIs.
They are continuing to grow their product capabilities and international expansion and they are also looking to expand our sales footprint into wider economies. They have identified some very exciting sectors where they have already started to gain traction and are therefore looking to grow the IT Service Desk Team.
We're looking for an IT Support Analyst, someone to look after employees, IT hardware, and the systems they use internally. You will be reporting to the Head of IT Support.
Little to no on-site infrastructure, and rely heavily on a collection of SaaS products. The majority of our endpoints are macOS, although we also use Windows and iOS devices.
* Hands-on IT service desk - Level 1 support for our colleagues with all IT related software and hardware queries and issues. You will spend most of your time supporting colleagues in London and the remainder helping the wider company
* Support IT services in the London office including meeting room audio-visual equipment, printers and desktop equipment
* Follow policies and procedures in the Information Security Management System (ISMS) to ensure the Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability of the information that client manages
* Problem investigation and escalation of issues where appropriate to team members
* Minimum 1 years experience in a service desk role supporting 100+ users
* Experience on Service Desk Ticketing system
* Must have high knowledge and experience of Mac products
* Knowledge of MDM platforms such as Jamf Pro is highly desirable
* Google Workspace
* Atlassian stack (Jira/Confluence/Jira Service Desk)
* LastPass Enterprise
* GitHub & GitLab
* Experience working in a regulated industry such as Financial Services would be beneficial
We are looking for someone with the ability to learn quickly, who has organisational skills, able to work in a dynamic environment and work as part of a team.
Their values are: Trust; Ambition; Curiosity; Customer Obsession
If you are an experienced IT Support Analyst looking for a new role and open to discussion, please apply with your most recent CV
(UK Rights to work)
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.